- "Access control considerations during high holiday services" (PDF) Dov Horwitz, Security Specialist, JCRC-NY
- "Tips on detecting hostile surveillance" (PDF) Paul DeMatties, Senior Advisor on Corporate Security Programs and Director of the Counter-Terrorism Assessment Program, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- "Planning for the unexpected: High Holiday edition" (PDF) David Pollock, JCRC-NY
- View a video transcript of these presentations
- JCRC Emergency and Secrurity Planning Tips for the High Holidays (PDF) The High Holidays are a special challenge for synagogues. Find tips for security and emergency planning here.
- ADL Security for the High Holy Days and Other Special Events (PDF)
- Sample Building Access Policies and Procedures (PDF) Learn how to balance the goals of having your institution be both welcoming and secure.
- Emergency Planning: Disaster and Crisis Response Systems for Jewish Organizations published by United Jewish Communities, written by John Jay College of Criminal Justice and JCRC-NY